5 Days Uganda Gorilla tour & wildlife Safari in Uganda
Overview of the 5 Days Uganda Gorilla tour & Wildlife Safari in Uganda
The 5 Days Uganda gorilla tour and wildlife safari takes you through the National Parks of Lake Mburo, Bwindi and Queen Elizabeth. The amazing wildlife in Lake Mburo including the populations of Impala, zebra and eland, 400 endangered mountain gorillas in Bwindi making almost a half of the world population, tree climbing lions of Queen Elizabeth alongside other wildlife and birds combine to make his safari memorable. The recreational boat cruise on Lake Mburo and Kazinga Channel offer great aquatic sightings and bio diversity.
Safari Highlight; 5 Days Uganda Gorilla tour & Wildlife Safari in Uganda
- Day 1 of the 5 Days Uganda gorilla tour and wildlife Safari in Uganda: Transfer to Lake Mburo National Park & do boat cruise
- Day 2 of the 5 Days Uganda gorilla tour and wildlife Safari in Uganda: Do game drive & transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- Day 3 of the 5 Days Uganda gorilla tour and wildlife Safari in Uganda: Do gorilla trekking
- Day 4 of the 5 Days Uganda gorilla tour and wildlife Safari in Uganda: Transfer to Queen Elizabeth National Park & Kazinga channel Launch cruise
- Day 5 of the 5 Days Uganda gorilla tour and wildlife Safari in Uganda: Do game drive & transfer to Kampala.
Day 1 of the 5 Days Uganda gorilla tour and wildlife Safari in Uganda: Transfer to Lake Mburo National Park & do boat cruise
After breakfast embark on the journey to Lake Mburo National Park. You will drive out of Kampala towards the south west before making a stop at the Equator 77km from Kampala for amazing photo shoots and water experiments featuring the geographical divide between the northern and southern hemispheres. Continue on the drive to Lake Mburo amidst the lush countryside shaped by the local activities that support people’s livelihoods. You will arrive early for lunch and relaxation after which you will embark on the afternoon boat cruise on Lake Mburo to enjoy recreational calm waters amidst sights of Hippos and birds like African fish eagle. Return to the lodge for overnight.
Drive distance: 240 km Drive time: 3 – 4 hours.
Accommodation: Mihingo Lodge (Upmarket/luxury), Arcadia Cottages (Midrange/standard) or Eagles Nest (Budget/Basic).
Day 2 of the 5 Days Uganda gorilla tour and wildlife Safari in Uganda: Do game drive & transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
Wake up for an early morning game drive though the designated park tracks and have chances of encountering Elands, Zebras, Impalas, Waterbucks, Buffaloes, warthogs among others. Birds including Kingfishers, African fin foot, crested cranes among others can be seen. After the game drive return to the lodge for simple relaxation after which you will embark on the transfer to Bwindi impenetrable National Park 261km. You will reach in the evening for dinner and overnight.
Accommodation: Gorilla Forest Camp (Upmarket/luxury), Engagi lodge (Midrange/standard) or Buhoma Community Bandas (Budget/Basic).
Day 3 of the 5 Days Uganda gorilla tour and wildlife Safari in Uganda: Do gorilla trekking
After your early morning breakfast, gather at the Park Headquarters Buhoma for briefing from the park rangers about the conduct of gorilla trekking activity. After the short briefing, you embark on the challenging trek through the impenetrable jungle of Bwindi with its rugged landscape involving valleys, swamps, steep slopes and rocky areas amidst amazing jungle sounds and bird songs which is an attraction in its self. You will finally come across these endangered apes in thriving in their ancient habitat foraging or socializing. You will marvel at the gorillas as they welcome you, interact and finally say bye when your one hour with them is used up. The opportunity to take as many photos as you can is availed to you while asking questions to your guide about these apes is up to your discretion. Retreat from the activity to the lodge for relaxation.
Accommodation: You will have dinner and overnight at your previous lodge.
Day 4 of the 5 Days Uganda gorilla tour and wildlife Safari in Uganda: Transfer to Queen Elizabeth National Park & Kazinga channel Launch cruise
After breakfast transfer to Queen Elizabeth National Park – the highest visited Game Park in Uganda. You will pass through Ishasha sector where you have chances of spotting tree climbing lions lying on the tree branches in the midmorning sun. Continue on the drive to Mweya to catch up with launch cruise on Kazinga channel at 03:00pm. The 2 hour launch cruise takes you through the offers of the 45m long Kazinga channel including impressive views of the Nile crocodiles, Hippos, abundant bird life and a range of wild game quenching their thirst along the channel waters. Transfer to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
Accommodation: Mweya Safari Lodge (Upmarket/luxury), Enganzi Lodge (Midrange/standard) or Mama land Pumba safari Camp (Budget/Basic).
Day 5 of the 5 Days Uganda gorilla tour and wildlife Safari in Uganda: Do game drive & transfer to Kampala.
Wake up for an early morning 3 – 4 hour game drive though the Kasenyi tracks where you will have chances of viewing a range of wildlife. Some of these include; lions, elephants, Buffaloes, Antelopes, jackals, among others. You will marvel at them as they gather what to put in their stomachs and others taking a rest. The savannah landscape in which they thrive is an attraction in its self. Return to the lodge for short relaxation after which you will embark on the drive to Kampala.
End of Safari
Your Safari Route (Blue Route)/ Alternative Route (Gery Route)
Transport Means to Your Safari Destinations
Travel by Air
4×4 Safari Land cruiser – Gx
4×4 Safari Land cruiser – Extended for Hire:
4×4 Safari Van for Hire
General Safari Inclusions
- Gorilla Permit (for gorilla trekking safaris)
- Chimpanzee Permit (for chimpanzee trekking safaris)
- Full Board Accommodation on Safari
- Transportation in either 4X4 Safari Van or 4X4 Safari Land Cruiser all with Pop up roof & AC
- Professional English Speaking driver guide. Any other foreign language speaking guide can be arranged on request.
- Entrance fees to the tourist sites including Protected areas mentioned
- Activity fees of the tourist activities mentioned
- Bottled water while on safari
- Border crossing fees (for cross border safaris)
General Safari Exclusions
- General tips for the driver guide, site guides and service staff at the lodges
- Laundry Services
- Other Beverages / drinks of personal nature like Alcohol
- International Flights (Arranged on request)
- Domestic Flights (Arranged on request)
- Optional Activity fees
- Other extras not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Airport Transfer (Arranged on request)
- Accommodation in Kampala or Kigali unless it is part of the Itinerary (Arranged on request)
Tel; +256-414532162, Mob; +256-773912891 / +256-702181380. Email; email@example.com Or info@firstname.lastname@example.org
The 18 Days Uganda Comprehensive Safari is an all round encounter of Uganda offering any Uganda Safari undertaker a complete experience of the Pearl of Africa. Read More
The 6 Days Uganda Gorilla, Chimpanzee & Wildlife Safari is a diverse safari package that allows you explore the two of the world’s giant apes and the Big four of the Big five Land Animals in their natural habitats. Read More