3 Days Uganda Gorilla Safari to Mgahinga – Take a Safari to Uganda for a 3 Days Gorilla trekking Safari to Mgahinga Safari to Mgahinga Gorilla National Park
The 3 Days Gorilla Safari to Mgahinga takes you through the gorilla trekking experience in the three of the eight Virunga volcanoes namely Muhabura, Gahinga and Sabyinyo. The transfer to the destination is awesome marked by impressive rangelands with rolling savannah combretum before approaching the rolling hills of Kigezi that have earned it the tittle of the Switzerland of Africa. The gorilla trekking n Mgahinga is interesting and a different experience from trekking gorillas in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park.
Safari Highlight: 3 Days Uganda Gorilla Safari to Mgahinga Gorilla National Park
- Day 1 of the 3 Days Gorilla Safari to Mgahinga Uganda: Transfer to Mgahinga Gorilla National Park
- Day 2 of the 3 Days Gorilla Safari to Mgahinga Uganda: Do gorilla trekking
- Day 3 of the 3 Days Gorilla Safari to Mgahinga Uganda: Transfer back to Kampala
Day 1 of the 3 Days Gorilla Safari to Mgahinga Uganda: Transfer to Mgahinga Gorilla National Park
After breakfast at your place of stay in Kampala, embark on the drive to the south west of Uganda – Mgahinga National Park 519km about 10 hours’ drive. The drive will involve a stop at the equator 77km from Kampala for amazing water experiments that justifies the geographical divide of the north and southern hemispheres and a lunch stop at Igongo Cultural Center 12km to Mbarara town. The range lands of Ankole and the impressive Kigezi highlands will give you amazing scenic views along your drive. You will arrive in Kisoro area in the evening for relaxation and overnight.
Day 2 of the 3 Days Gorilla Safari to Mgahinga Uganda: Do gorilla trekking
After an early breakfast, gather at the park headquarters Ntebeko or on Muhabura side depending on the location of gorillas for briefing at 8:00am. After attending to a short briefing by a park ranger or warden, you will embark on the gorilla trekking encounter that will involve hiking the steep slopes of the volcanoes traversing the dense forested landscape walking along narrow gorges before coming across the frightening mountain gorillas in their natural habitat. You have one full hour to maximize your experience with gorillas after which you will embark on descend to the starting point. The gorilla trekking activity ranges between 2 – 8 hours. Retire for relaxation and overnight.
Accommodation: You will have dinner and overnight at your previous lodge.
Day 3 of the 3 Days Gorilla Safari to Mgahinga Uganda: Transfer back to Kampala
After breakfast, embark on the transfer back to Kampala with a lunch stop at Igongo Cultural Center and another stop at Mpambire Drum making village to witness the traditional art of drum making before continuing to arrive in Kampala in the evening.
End of Safari:
Your Safari Route (Blue Route)
Transport Means to Your Safari Destinations
Travel by Air
4×4 Safari Land cruiser – Gx
4×4 Safari Land cruiser – Extended for Hire:
4×4 Safari Van for Hire
General Safari Inclusions
- Gorilla Permit (for gorilla trekking safaris)
- Chimpanzee Permit (for chimpanzee trekking safaris)
- Full Board Accommodation on Safari
- Transportation in either 4X4 Safari Van or 4X4 Safari Land Cruiser all with Pop up roof & AC
- Professional English Speaking driver guide. Any other foreign language speaking guide can be arranged on request.
- Entrance fees to the tourist sites including Protected areas mentioned
- Activity fees of the tourist activities mentioned
- Bottled water while on safari
- Border crossing fees (for cross border safaris)
General Safari Exclusions
- General tips for the driver guide, site guides and service staff at the lodges
- Laundry Services
- Other Beverages / drinks of personal nature like Alcohol
- International Flights (Arranged on request)
- Domestic Flights (Arranged on request)
- Optional Activity fees
- Other extras not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Airport Transfer (Arranged on request)
- Accommodation in Kampala or Kigali unless it is part of the Itinerary (Arranged on request)
Tel; +256-414532162, Mob; +256-773912891 / +256-702181380. Email; email@example.com Or info@firstname.lastname@example.org
The 18 Days Uganda Comprehensive Safari is an all round encounter of Uganda offering any Uganda Safari undertaker a complete experience of the Pearl of Africa. Read More
The 6 Days Uganda Gorilla, Chimpanzee & Wildlife Safari is a diverse safari package that allows you explore the two of the world’s giant apes and the Big four of the Big five Land Animals in their natural habitats. Read More
Related Uganda Gorilla Trekking Safaris
4 Days Bwindi Gorilla Safari and Mburo involves encounters in the savannah park of Lake Mburo with its splendid Lake Mburo. Read More