4 Days Rwanda gorilla safari Rwanda gorilla tour
Overview of the 4 Days Rwanda gorilla safari Rwanda gorilla tour
The 4 Days Rwanda gorilla safari Rwanda gorilla tour is detailed to offer you a memorable encounter with mountain gorillas in Volcanoes National Park by undertaking the remarkable gorilla trekking experience. The trip is also involving an active adventure of climbing the Bisoke Volcano which will reward you with the best scenic views ever while the last day Kigali city encounter will open your doors to view the effects of the 1994 genocide and how Rwanda has since transformed into a modern state.
Safari Highlights; 4 Days Rwanda gorilla safari Rwanda gorilla tour
- Day 1 of the 4 Days Rwanda gorilla safari Rwanda gorilla tour: Drive to Volcanoes National Park – Rwanda
- Day 2 of the 4 Days Rwanda gorilla safari Rwanda gorilla tour: Embark on gorilla trekking experience in the Volcanoes National Park.
- Day 3 of the 4 Days Rwanda gorilla safari Rwanda gorilla tour: Climb the Bisoke Volcano
- Day 4 of the 4 Days Rwanda gorilla safari Rwanda gorilla tour: Drive back to Kigali & do a city tour.
A Detailed Itinerary 4 Days Rwanda gorilla safari Rwanda gorilla tour
Day 1 of the 4 Days Rwanda gorilla safari Rwanda gorilla tour: Drive to Volcanoes National Park – Rwanda
Before embarking on this 4 days Rwanda gorilla trekking adventure, you will have first had an early breakfast at your place of stay in Kigali after which you will transfer with the help of our guide to Volcanoes National Park 116km about 3 hours’ drive. You will arrive early for Lunch and simple relaxation. In the afternoon, you will either embark on the nature walk to the awesome twin lakes of Ruhondo and Burera amidst magical bird sights and amazing scenery or you can opt for the Iby’ iwachu cultural village to have a detailed encounter of the Kinyarwanda Culture.
Accommodation: Virunga Lodge (Upmarket/luxury), Gorilla Mountain View Lodge (Midrange/standard) or Kinigi Guest House (Budget/basic).
Day 2 of the 4 Days Rwanda gorilla safari Rwanda gorilla tour: Embark on gorilla trekking experience in the Volcanoes National Park.
While on your gorilla trekking safari in Rwanda, you will wake up for an early cup of coffee before gathering at Kinigi Park Headquarters for briefing about the gorilla trekking activity at 08:00am always conducted by park rangers. This short briefing is designed detail the dos and don’ts while trekking gorillas. After briefing, you will traverse the jungle in search of the splendid mountain gorillas in the company of the park ranger guide which stretches between 2 – 8 hours. You will walk through the luxuriant vegetation, climb raised gradients, ascend down the valleys before you encounter the great mountain gorillas as they munch their food and get astonished by the young gorillas playing and demonstrating their tactics which will prompt you to use up your camera space unknowingly. You have one full hour encounter with gorillas after which you will retreat to your lodge for relaxation carrying with you a certificate of gorilla tracking.
Accommodation: You will stay at your previous lodge.
Day 3 of the 4 Days Rwanda gorilla safari Rwanda gorilla tour: Climb the Bisoke Volcano.
After breakfast, embark on a whole day hike of Mount Bisoke 3,711m above sea level. Stunning with its two cones that were formed out of eruption in 1957 , the Bisoke Volcano contains an amazing crater Lake known as Lake Ngezi about 11km from the summit. This activity on your gorilla trekking safari in Rwanda involves ascend of four (4) hours from the departure point. You will be astonished by a walk around the Crater Lake and stunning sights of Virunga ranges in Uganda, Rwanda and Democratic of Congo. The activity takes about 7 hours including ascending and descending. You will return to the lodge for relaxation and memory sharing.
Accommodation: Spend a night at your previous lodge.
Day 4 of the 4 Days Rwanda gorilla safari Rwanda gorilla tour: Drive back to Kigali & do a city tour.
Transfer early enough from the gorilla safari destination of volcanoes National Park – Rwanda to Kigali. This will take you 3 hours to cover 116km to Kigali city. Upon arrival, you will do a city tour visiting the Gisozi genocide memorial site to pay tribute to the victims of the 1994 Rwandan genocide. You will also visit the presidential palace museum and the art and craft centers in Kigali after which you will retire for relaxation or departure.
End of safari: 4 Days Rwanda gorilla safari Rwanda gorilla tour
Your Safari Route
Transport Means to Your Safari Destinations
Travel by Air
4×4 Safari Land cruiser – Gx
4×4 Safari Land cruiser – Extended for Hire:
4×4 Safari Van for Hire
General Safari Inclusions
- Gorilla Permit (for gorilla trekking safaris)
- Chimpanzee Permit (for chimpanzee trekking safaris)
- Full Board Accommodation on Safari
- Transportation in either 4X4 Safari Van or 4X4 Safari Land Cruiser all with Pop up roof & AC
- Professional English Speaking driver guide. Any other foreign language speaking guide can be arranged on request.
- Entrance fees to the tourist sites including Protected areas mentioned
- Activity fees of the tourist activities mentioned
- Bottled water while on safari
- Border crossing fees (for cross border safaris)
General Safari Exclusions
- General tips for the driver guide, site guides and service staff at the lodges
- Laundry Services
- Other Beverages / drinks of personal nature like Alcohol
- International Flights (Arranged on request)
- Domestic Flights (Arranged on request)
- Optional Activity fees
- Other extras not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Airport Transfer (Arranged on request)
- Accommodation in Kampala or Kigali unless it is part of the Itinerary (Arranged on request)
Tel; +256-414532162, Mob; +256-773912891 / +256-702181380. Email; email@example.com Or info@firstname.lastname@example.org
The 18 Days Uganda Comprehensive Safari is an all round encounter of Uganda offering any Uganda Safari undertaker a complete experience of the Pearl of Africa. Read More
The 6 Days Uganda Gorilla, Chimpanzee & Wildlife Safari is a diverse safari package that allows you explore the two of the world’s giant apes and the Big four of the Big five Land Animals in their natural habitats. Read More